Orthopedic Medical Massage Bodywork for Pain Relief!
Massage Therapy, Deep Tissue Massage Bodywork provides incredible lasting relief from physical pain. Sessions include assessment of the body to isolate the underlying cause of pain and to dissolve stress that can make pain worse by aligning the body with gravity. Clients report freedom in flexibility and continued decrease of pain with a shorter recovery period, unlike anything they have previously experienced.
Orthopedic Medical Massage Bodywork is a holistic discipline that looks at and integrates the entire person. When people produce stress they tend to carry it physically in the body. Every part of the body is effected by stress. Including the muscles, joints, tissues, organs, and cells. This in turn effects how we feel.
People come to us for outcome oriented, results based bodywork. We align the body with gravity, and dissolve emotional stress that can make pain worse. After a few sessions they feel tremendous freedom, the pain is gone and they have their life back on track.
We Take Pain Away! Without Surgery and Drugs.
We work with the whole body to get a total release around inflamed, pinched, painful or damaged joints and tissues. Restoring tight, restricted tissues back to their natural, normal resting lengths. This includes both muscles and fascia to bring them back to their normal resting positions while balancing out fascia and muscles, to align bones and loosening and flushing tightly congested areas. Therefore, restoroing tone to overstretched neurologically inhibited tissues to establish balance from back to front, on both the left and right sides, as needed. Futhermore, we break up and smooth out any related “tissue texture abnormalities,” releasing bumps, knots, stringy fibrotic tissues and normalize them until we have smooth, soft, and supple tissue responding with fresh blood supply and clear nerve pathways working. Therefore, with tissues restored and balanced, the body becomes more flexible and resilient and can return to normal healthy tissues again.
Restoring Balance to:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Tennis Elbow
- Pelvic Balancing
- Leg Length Discrepancies
- Golfers Elbow
- Neck Cricks
- Low Back Pain
- Increased Range of Motion
What is it:
This isn’t just a regular massage that you would go to for the good “experience.” This work feels great most of the time, but the intent is different. While we do full body massage therapy, it’s holistic, we look at the entire body emotionally and physically. And not just muscles, by the way, but ligaments, tendons, fascia, bones, joints, fluid, tissue textures, a balance between parts and so forth. It’s outcome oriented and results based. People come here to get the best results, not just for the experience.
Let’s face it, being touched can feel great. Especially when your therapist knows how to touch you better than you’ve ever been touched before, sexual implications aside. But, sometimes massage doesn’t feel good, especially when there is inflamed, damaged, or painful tissues involved. So, sometimes it can be painful. However, with a skilled therapist with developed skills in touch, we can work with the tissue instead of against it with force. It’s all got to do with how we work with the central nervous system, both emotionally and physically.
We help by creating real changes in the body.
- Quickly Neutralize imbalances, correcting posture, boosting energy and function.
- Solve the underlying patterns of structural pain that often get overlooked, so you get faster and better results.
- Resolve the source of vertebral misalignment in the spine, which brings about a healthy spine and healthy functional and mobile body.
- The most common back and spine problems are frequently easily resolved.
- Structural facet joint dysfunction occurs when joints lose mobility. We unlock fixated joints by releasing the tissues locking the joints.
- Find and releasing abnormal tension patterns and correct them.
- Address fibrosis on multiple levels so they don’t cause compensations and seemingly unrelated problems in other areas of the body.
- Quickly fix neck cricks in minutes without painful “cracking” of the neck.
- Confidently and safely treat whiplash with advanced medical massage for a fast recovery.
- Treat the most typical and dysfunctional cervical conditions.
- Treat and resolve stenosis and bone spurs in many cases.
- Stop pain-spasm-pain cycles in their tracks to reduce inflammation, soreness, and irritation.
- We integrate the body parts and create new options for movement in the body.
Find Out More
At Total Integrated Therapy, We offer the most effective Mind Body Therapy, Massage Therapy, Tapping Therapy Sessions, and Mind Body Therapy Training in the North West.
For more Mind Body Health and Wellness videos head to: https://www.youtube.com/totalintegratedtherapy/
Please subscribe to our channel, so you don’t miss out when we post more videos. Enjoy this Neck Pain Relief – Increasing range of motion video, and If you like it, please hit that like button so I know and I’ll make more videos for you!
We’d love it if you’d comment, so leave a comment if it worked for you!
Offering Massage Therapy | Deep Tissue Bodywork | Medical Massage | Sports Massage | Full body Massage | Therapeutic Massage | Myofascial Release