Dave Ryder Advanced Orthopedic Medical Massage Trainer, LMT, Mindset Coach, and Mind-Body Integration Specialist
Kim Ryder Remedial Sports Injury Therapist, Mindset Coach, and Mind-Body Integration Specialist
Nationally Certified and Approved
Back and Spine Advanced Orthopedic Medical Massage Training. 14 CE Credits. Saturday: 9 am – 5 pm, Sunday: 9 am – 5 pm. Take your bodywork to the next level. Come socialize, have fun, and learn some of the best techniques available for the back and spine.
Hip Stabilization and Low Back Orthopedic Medical Massage Training. 14 CEU Credits. Saturday: 9 am – 5 pm, Sunday: 9 am – 5 pm. Take your bodywork to the next level. Come socialize, have fun, and learn some of the best techniques available for the hip and low back.
Unlock & Restore Neck and Shoulders, Advanced Medical Massage Training 14 Hours CE Credit Saturday: 9 am – 5 pm Sunday: 9 am – 5 pm A comprehensive, advanced Neck and Shoulder training workshop for resolving complicated Neck and Shoulder problems.
About Massage Certification
Medical Massage Training
Advanced Medical Massage Training
Some of the best training to build your passion for a career you love.
Come socialize, have fun, and learn some of the best techniques available. Learn advanced techniques.
Take your craft to the next level. Learn these techniques, solve more problems, grow your business, help you keep your clients more than ever to stay healthy and functional.
Some of the things we cover:
- Solve real problems with cutting-edge back and spine techniques that you will love
- Understand and stop pain-spasm-pain cycles
- Understand the psychological components of stress and tension
- Balance tissues and improve function and performance
- Quickly fix the underlying patterns of structural abuse
- Discover what back problems really represent
- Create balance and symmetry
- Secrets to what causes protective muscle guarding
- Treat the source of vertebral misalignment that twists the spine
- How to release all related soft tissue attachments and reset receptors
- Effectively treat the most common problems
- Correct structural facet joint dysfunction without overstepping boundaries of HVLA thrusting
- How and when you can get your client out of pain by working with the mind, without even touching them
- Finding and releasing abnormal tension patterns
- Address fibrosis on multiple levels
- Change spinal biomechanical functions
- How to address stress and its affects on the mind and body
What You’ll Learn:
Learn to work with the body in more than one position and get phenomenal results working with the central nervous system and get a total release of the tissues causing the problem around the vertebrae and spine. Restore the balance between tight-restricted tissues and overstretched weak ones to bring the body back into homeostasis. Kick their inborn ability to heal into overdrive, as you restore tissues back to normal. Identify and address internal and external causes of stress.
Why this is important:
You’ll have to tools and techniques to improve your client’s strength, prevent many problems down the road, get them out of pain fast, increase flexibility, and mobility, give them their freedom of movement back, give them what they need that they won’t get from surgeons and doctors, so they can get their life back. This class will improve the way you work so you can solve problems, be seen as an expert, and get more referrals.
Hold your spot… workshop spots sell out quickly