Back and Spine Medical Massage Training Certification
Come learn Back and Spine Medical Massage
NOTE: Due to COVID-19, This Workshop Has Been Postponed Until Further Notice
Unlock Twisted Backs and Spines Training and Certification
14 CE Credits
Advanced Orthopedic Medical Massage Techniques
Dave Ryder Advanced Orthopedic Medical Massage Trainer, LMT, Mindset Coach, and Mind-Body Integration Specialist
Kim Ryder Remedial Sports Injury Therapist, Mindset Coach, and Mind-Body Integration Specialist
Advanced Medical Massage Training
This will be among the best back and spine classes for your career you will ever take.
Come socialize, have fun, and learn some of the best techniques available for the back and spine. In this course, you will learn advanced techniques for unlocking and untwisting the back and spine.
Since back and spine issues are among the most common for therapists and healthcare practitioners, come take your craft to the next level. Learn these techniques, solve more problems, grow your business, help you keep your clients more than ever to stay healthy and functional.
Check out some of the things we’ll be covering:
- Solve real problems with cutting-edge back and spine techniques that you will love
- Stop pain-spasm-pain cycles
- Understand the psychological components of stress and tension
- Neutralize tissue and muscle imbalances
- Quickly fix the underlying patterns of structural abuse
- Discover the issues in the tissues, what back problems really represent
- Create symmetry and balance
- The secret to what causes protective muscle guarding
- Treat the source of vertebral misalignment in the spine
- How to release all related soft tissue attachments and reset receptors
- Treat the most common back and spine problems
- Treat structural facet joint dysfunction
- How and when you can get your client out of pain without even touching them
- Finding and releasing abnormal tension patterns
- Address fibrosis on multiple levels
- Change vertebral bio-mechanical functions
- How stress affects the mind and body
What You’ll Learn:
Work with the body in more than one position and get phenomenal results working with the central nervous system and get a total release of the tissues causing the problem around the vertebrae and spine. Restore balance between tight-restricted tissues and overstretched weak ones to bring the body back into homeostasis. Kick their inborn ability to heal into overdrive, as you restore tissues back to normal. Identify and address internal and external causes of stress.
Why this is important:
You’ll have to tools and techniques to improve your client’s strength, prevent many problems down the road, get them out of pain fast, increase flexibility, and mobility, give them their freedom of movement back, give them what they need that they won’t get from surgeons and doctors, so they can get their life back. This class will improve the way you work so you can solve problems, be seen as an expert, and get more referrals.
$399 Hold your spot… sells out quickly
Training Location and Amenities
Total Integrated Therapy
386 NW 3rd Ave
Canby, OR 97013
FREE Parking: Use our parking lot in the back of the center.
Local restaurants and grocery store in walking distance
Tea, coffee and snack will be provided
On Sunday – A light lunch will be available – (Organic, gluten free and dariy free)
9:00-5:00 pm (Sign in starts at 8:30 am on Saturday) Please bring lotion, a pen, sheets, and a massage table. You should wear loose, comfortable clothing.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-862-9107 for more information
Training Cancellation Policy: This Total Integrated Therapy workshop will honor a 50% refund from the time of cancellation 30 days prior to the event. After 30 days, there will be NO REFUNDS granted. However, a 50% transfer credit to any future Total Integrated Therapy training will be honored, for up to 1 year of original, registered training. The value of the original, registered training will be applied for transfer credit. Price of the training is subject to change. After 1 year, there will be NO TRANSFER CREDIT applied.