7 Ways To Keep Your Body In Balance
7 ways to keep your body in balance
Here are 7 ways to keep your body in balance. Physical movement, conscious breathing, relaxation and mindfulness have been proven to have a positive effect on the whole mind/body system. For instance, moving the joints and parts in the body a little bit each day, consistently over time can make an enormous difference to how you feel. Even if it’s just for 10 minutes. It comes down to getting all the parts to cooperate and work together through movement, and mindfulness. Furthermore, this way of being creates balance and harmony in the mind and body.
Introduce a Daily Practice
- Daily Yoga practice. Practicing yoga on a regular basis can defuse the effects of stress and tension, leaving the mind calm and the body peaceful.
- Conscious breathing a simple way to become centered and calm.
- Meditation and relaxation are a wonderful practice that can produce a calm mind in the midst of turmoil.
- Try bringing simple functional movements back into your daily routine. Just a 10 minute a day commitment for significant changes in how your body functions and feels.
- Medical Massage Therapy for some real physical changes that can help release pain and discomfort in the body.
- Change your posture. Profound changes can occur when inflammation goes away, by changing your posture while sitting and standing just slightly can help enormously. Likewise, transitioning between these positions can help to reduce muscle spasms that can create chronic inflammation in the body.
- Try dancing to your favorite music for at least 10 minutes a day. Dancing is one of the most complex movements we do as humans. Furthermore, as we grow older we tend to move less and get into repetitive patterns of just sitting, standing and moving forward. Movement is how we train our central nervous system what we want to do, and what we expect our body to do. Consequently, we create an envelope or a normal range of motion that we want to gradually expand. When we reduce our movement over the years we reduce the bodies envelope of a range of motion. As a result, an unexpected movement can take us outside of that envelope and we run the risk of a strain or an injury.
Moving The Joints And Parts In The Body A Little Bit Each Day, Even If It’s Only 10 Minutes A Day, Consistently Over Time Can Make An Enormous Difference.
Yoga For Health
Yoga simple pose practice is a wonderful way to bring balance and harmony to the mind/body system. Today more than ever before, there seems to be more styles of yoga and images of dynamic and almost impossible poses to perform. I want to share a simple yoga practice that anyone of any ability, age, size, race or gender to start getting the benefits of this ancient practice.
The Benefits of Yoga Practice
Furthermore, I offer a yoga simple pose practice as a way to start getting the benefits of yoga right now. I feel that it important to mention that, incorporating and focusing on the breath and movement together brings about an abundance of calm and peace. The postures will build strength, create flexibility and to stimulate and improve circulation. The flexibility of the spine is essential for maintaining a healthy body and youthful appearance.
Practicing yoga on a regular basis can defuse the effects of stress and tension, leaving the mind calm and the body peaceful, but its only temporary, many of the ancient text tells us: Yoga is only beneficial to the student when they continually practice on a daily basis. Yoga is not a quick fix, for many devoted yoga students it takes them years or even a lifetime of practice to achieve self-actualization, enlightenment, and peace.
Functional movement and being in the moment can make a big difference in the way your body feels!
Click the link to find out more about “Yoga and Mindfulness Made Easy.”
Find Out More
We Work Online Around The World Or In Person.
If you want to know how to overcome anxiety, fear, and worry, Click the link here & apply for “Breakthrough Tapping Session with Kim or Dave” today to feel better faster!
For more Mind Body Health and Wellness videos head to: https://www.youtube.com/totalintegratedtherapy/
Please subscribe to our channel, so you don’t miss out when we post more videos.
We’d love it if you’d comment, so leave a comment if it worked for you!