Unlock & Restore the Neck and Shoulders
Treating Complicated Neck Issues
14 Hours CE Credit
Saturday: 9 am – 5 pm
Sunday: 9 am – 5 pm
Dave Ryder LMT, Breakthrough Mindset, and Mind-Body Integration Specialist
Kim Ryder Remedial Therapist, Breakthrough Mindset, and Mind-Body Integration Specialist
A comprehensive and advanced Neck and Shoulder training. In this course, you will learn advanced MyOsteo, Orthopedic Medical Massage Techniques for resolving complicated Neck and Shoulder problems. You won’t have to miss your weekend clients.
Come join us and learn how to:
- Quickly fix neck cricks
- Confidently and safely treat whiplash
- The source of vertebral misalignment
- Treat the most typical and dysfunctional cervical conditions
- Treat structural facet joint dysfunction
- Treat stenosis and bone spurs
- Stop pain-spasm-pain cycles in their tracks
- Discover the issues in the tissues
- Create symmetry and balance
- The secret to what causes restrictions
- What neck pain represents emotionally
- The right way to reset receptors
- Neutralize imbalances
- Release the one muscle that mimics group dysfunction in the upper cervicals
- Address fibrosis on multiple levels
What You’ll Learn:
Learn to work with the body and central nervous system to get a total release around the neck. So you can restore tight, restricted tissues back to their natural, normal resting lengths, this includes both muscles and fascia.
Why this is important:
You’ll have to tools and techniques to improve your client’s strength, range-of-motion, flexibility, and mobility, increased freedom of movement, freedom from pain, so they can get their life back. This class will improve the way you work so you can solve problems, be seen as an expert, and get more referrals.
$399 Limited room, … sells out quickly
Training Location and Amenities
Total Integrated Therapy
386 NW 3rd Ave
Canby, OR 97013
9:00-5:00 pm (Sign in starts at 8:30 am on Saturday) Please bring lotion, a pen, sheets, and a massage table. You should wear loose, comfortable clothing.
email@example.com or 503-862-9107 for more information
Training Cancellation Policy: This Total Integrated Therapy workshop will honor a 50% refund from the time of cancellation 30 days prior to the event. After 30 days, there will be NO REFUNDS granted. However, a 50% transfer credit to any future Total Integrated Therapy training will be honored, for up to 1 year of original, registered training. The value of the original, registered training will be applied for transfer credit. Price of the training is subject to change. After 1 year, there will be NO TRANSFER CREDIT applied.